Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Learning To Forgive

I am so proud of my dad. He is doing so well since the incident with Skool Lunch and he has forgiven his parents. So I have decided that I need to do the same thing. If my dad can forgive them then I know I should. They are still family and no matter what happens they always will be. Now that Skool Lunch will no longer be in our lives hopefully this will just make things better and maybe we can mend the relationship the business ruined. I just hope that my dad can find a good job that will help him start over. I just can't imagine being in his position after so long and having to start all over again would be the hardest thing. I know for a fact now that no matter what happens my dad will be better off and happier. I am so grateful for the trials that god has us endure. It teachs us all great lessons.

No comments: