Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall


I am so glad that fall is finally here. I really think this is my favorite time of the year. Everything outside is so pretty. I just love driving through the moutains and see how everything has changed colors. I know that many people hate that it is getting cold, but I love it. I would rather curl up in a blanket by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate than do anything else. Everything around this time of year is so fun. First comes Halloween where you get to dress up and spend time pretending you are something or someone else. Seriously who doesn't love the fact that Halloween gives you the excuse do those silly things. Next comes Thanksgiving, which of course means you get to stuff yourself silly with so much amazing food that you don't care if it makes your stomach hurt. Fall also brings about one of my favorite things; spending a ton of time with family and friends. I love the feeling you get when you go outside and the wonderful smells in every store and house you go to. I just love pretty much everything about it, especially the fact that when fall comes around, you know that just around the corner is CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all enjoy the Fall Season!!

1 comment:

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

It's about time!!! Just kidding :) Thanks for the new post though!