Monday, January 18, 2010

Vacation to Moab

Okay, I've decided that I am horrible at updating my blog. I feel like I have hardly anytime to blog and I never know what to say. Hopefully this next year I will be better at updating.

About a week before Thanksgiving I was able to take some time off from work to have a little vaca. We spent the first few days relaxing together and we spent one day up in park city shopping and hanging out. Then the Sunday before Thanksgiving we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Moab for a few days and my parents were able to join us. Sol and I had gone earlier in the summer, but it was so hot then we weren't able to enjoy ourselves as much as we would have liked. This time was perfect. The weather was in the upper 40's the whole time. It was perfect weather to go hiking. All you had to do was wear a light jacket and you were good. Here are a few pictures of our trip into Arches. Most of the Arches we saw this time we didn't see last time.


We had a blast. It was so great to spend sometime with my parents and it was so great to be able to relax a little.

No comments: