Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Photos

Sometime this last May my family finally got some family pictures taken. We wanted to get them done before my little bro left on his mission. We seriously had a blast taking all these pictures. I cannot say enough how much I love my family. I feel like I have the best family on earth. They have always been there for me when I have needed them and when Sol became apart of the family they welcomed him with open arms and hearts. I am so grateful for the family that I have. I hope they know how special they are to me.



My little bro's mission pic. He is so handsome and he is a great Missionary!














We had to do these last two just for fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. :)

Dawn said...

Love Love your pictures they turned out way cute!